Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Shower





So much fun! The shower was beautiful and everything was perfect. Thanks to everyone who helped put it all together and thanks for the great gifts too. It's crazy how many things a baby needs. I'm so excited to be having a girl; the clothes are just soooooo cute.

The food was awesome too, I think I had 4 pieces of cake...but does that surprise anyone? Also, my cute cousin made cupcakes as gifts for everyone, they were totally gourmet. I wish I would have taken a picture. They tasted as good as they looked.

I had to try and stay seated for a lot of the shower, which was really hard. The night before the shower I was having cramps so I went to the hospital just to make sure everything was okay. They hooked me up to a monitor and apparently I was having contractions. I couldn't feel them, but since I was only about 34 weeks they gave me some shots to make them stop. Of course the one weekend I go out of town something weird has to happen.

Anyways, I'm fine now and have been taking it easy this past week. I went to see my midwife today and she said everything looks great! Don't worry Steph I totally plan on making it to the Britney Spears concert on April 14th.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is the shower of the century. How beautiful--you totally deserve it! You look awesome in green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you must have sent the pictures to a different e-mail because they didn't come through. try jamiesings@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome you got to go home for a baby shower. I bet your mom was so excited to have you home. I agree, your dress was so cute. Hope things are going well. We are headed to Utah mid april so if you could that girl out by then that would be great!!!

    ReplyDelete