Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snowshoeing

Let me start off by saying this is a very safe activity, maybe even safer than walking since I was surrounded by deep, fluffy snow (so don’t worry mom.) I must say at first I wasn't thrilled about going, but Ben really wanted to go. It seems like everything we do these days begins with the rationalization..."I want to go before the baby comes.” It’s like we’re in a race to live as much as we can before the baby.

Anyways, it was tons of fun and great exercise. It’s like you’re on the stair master and you can’t get off even if you want to. The pictures were in taken in the Uinta National Forest, near Park City. It was so beautiful and I highly recommend it. Next I’m going to try cross country skiing, but don’t worry I’ll wait until after the baby :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are adventurous...that looks like so much fun. If you keep that up, you will send yourself into labor in no time. :) You are smart about doing as much as you can "before the baby comes." It does get a little trickier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Joy! And sooo pretty. Stephanie will be here soon. Just remember you can call me anytime for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah don't go into labor too soon... Britney's callin' our names!!! I'll be there a month from tomorrow, Woo Hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete