Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feeling Domestic

I made these, can you believe it! The 1st thing I made is a "tab blanket." I had never heard of them before, but I guess babies like to play with the ribbons, feel the textures, etc.

Then, later I made this nursing cover. I am really excited about this. It has a piece of boning at the top, so when I'm nursing the baby I can see her. It's also nice because it latches around my neck, that way the baby can't kick off the blanket.

Plus, the other day I was out shopping and I saw almost exactly the same thing for $40! I am so cool! I'm not going to lie, I definitely had some help with these projects (thanks Leslie :)

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!! YAY Joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Babies at daycare always had those blankets and they LOVE them! We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Joy! You are so cute. I really wish I would have had a nursing cover. It would have made the whole lovely experience (sarcastic) much easier. I will definitely be making one for my next kid. Those little tab blankies are so cute and such a great idea. Thanks for posting the preggo pics. Love them! You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete