Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Still No Baby :(

My due date was Wednesday, April 15th and tomorrow I will be 7 days past due.

I have tried everything to help this baby come. Lots of walking, spicy food, etc. I even heard that the dressing in the salad at Olive Garden induces labor, so I tired that. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I thought it was worth a try.

The good news is I'm going to the doctor’s tomorrow and if the baby doesn't come before Thursday I'm going to be induced. I’ll keep you posted. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Geesh! I can't believe the baby hasn't come yet! Well at least you have Thursday to look forward to if she doesn't come by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the baby hotel is pretty comfy for baby lee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man--what a mean trick. When you hadn't posted for a few days, I figured for sure you'd had her. I've been checking back faithfully. What a disappointment! :) Good luck at the doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..I can't wait to see the baby when I come in a week!!

    ReplyDelete