Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One Bedroom Apartment & Baby Room

Sorry, no baby yet :(

Now that that’s out of the way…I thought some of you may want to see our make-shift baby room. Since we're planning on moving to California in June we decided to make things work in our little one-bedroom apartment.

Do you like Ben's decorative touch? We think the hanging backpacks really add to the whole soft/neutral baby look. Does any one person need so many backpacks? I think not ;)

Ben is very handy. Not only is he making our baby’s crib, but he built me this changing table for temporary use (it only cost $15 to make).

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He is really handy! That's cool! Hahaha i love the backpacks...thats too funny. I am surprised the baby hasn't come yet! I keep looking and waiting for it to come!! Do you have a name picked out? Are you sharing?

    Can't wait to see your little one! She will love the room!

    ReplyDelete